2011年9月4日 星期日

留言規矩 Comment Policies

Now that we are having some comments on the blog, I would like to introduce our comment policies to help make our discussions useful and accessible for most people.


我們開始有留言了所以想向大家介紹我們的留言規矩,以讓我們的討論有用方便

1. No spams, no duplicated comments and no content free comments. I'll moderate the comments ruthlessly. A comment with a single word "good" or "first", is content free.

垃圾郵件重複留言沒有內容是不允許
讚”或“第一”沒有內容留言
我會很無情的刪除這些


2. I am currently allowing anonymous comments.  However, if spam ever becomes a problem, anonymous comments will be disabled.


我目前允許匿名留言但是,如果垃圾郵件成為一個問題,匿名留言被禁用。


3. I will collect comments and translate them from Chinese to English, or English to Chinese as necessary, and post them as standalone articles from time to time. But I may not do every one and I will choose the comments to republish at my discretion.

將不定時收集翻譯一些留言作為獨立的文章
但不是每一個留言都會被收集