跨時空而來7-1
依法不依人
7月15號黃昏我照例在外面庭院走動,
有意念提醒我,抬頭看照起來,
ㄧ仰頭,
我看到雲端那邊有一股我不能想像的力量,沒有多想,
拿起手機照起來後,馬上消散,速度之快令我咋舌!
如果不是我已經拍照,我根本連第二眼都沒辦法再看到,太快了!
我不能確定那是什麼?
所以我7月15號拍到的時候也沒有貼出來。
是7月18號開完讀書會當晚,
其實我自己連趕兩天的讀書會,一天還在新竹,10點多的時候我已經很累了!
祂跟我提起17號在社團那邊的「想與識」講的不夠完善,
我才確認他是誰!(見7月19號跨時空而來1)
有人放謠言說:我已經走火入魔了,入了魔道。😄😄😄
似乎別人都是無知的,只有放謠言的那個人最睿智。
印度聖者依佛法而說:
如果「依法不依人」是正確的,那麼祂所說的句句都是佛法,就這麼簡單。
半寄
(我沒什麼事,
只是在告訴檢查我照片的台灣人,
檢查半天,不要檢查出是真的,
順手牽羊拿去盜用而已啦!)
Rely on the Dharma, Not the Person1
On the evening of July 15, I was walking in my courtyard as usual.
A thought told me to look up and take a photo.
When I did, I saw an unimaginable force in the clouds. I quickly took a picture, and it disappeared instantly. The speed was astonishing.
Without that photo, I wouldn’t have seen it again. It vanished too fast.
I cannot confirm what it was,
so I did not share the photo at that time.
On the night of July 18, after the study club,
I was exhausted after two consecutive days of sessions, including one in Hsinchu. Around 10 p.m.,
He mentioned that my explanation of “perception” and “consciousness” on the 17th was incomplete.
That’s when I confirmed who He was. (See July 19: Across Time and Space 1.)
Some people spread rumors that I’ve gone astray or fallen into delusion. Haha 😄
It seems everyone else is ignorant, while only the rumor-maker is wise.
The Indian enlightened Sage said in accordance with the Buddha-Dharma:
If “rely on the Dharma, not the person” is correct, then every word He speaks is the Dharma. It is that simple.
Master Banji
(I’m fine.
This is just a reminder to those in Taiwan examining my photos—
after checking so carefully, don’t end up confirming that it’s real,
only to quietly take it for yourselves and misuse it.)
沒有留言:
張貼留言