2026年8月26日 星期三

感嘆 A Sigh

 感嘆

有讀者說:他想問我,後來的人都沒有人證悟嗎?

不然,為什麼佛法會傳得這麼離譜?

早上有位年輕人說:那你能為佛教做什麼?

我忍住了,沒有伸手打人,
枉費我寫那麼多佛法文章,都貢獻完了,還問我要不要做什麼?

寫幾篇文章來讓我看看,如果我覺得後生可為,
再來考慮要做什麼事?

不然睜大你的眼睛,把別人寫得看清楚再說。



如果佛法內容這麼好解開,
我不用讀那麼多書,思慮再思慮,遲至六十餘歲才把整個佛法的整理做完。

這裡面歷經的痛苦,皆不是外人可以想像的!


除了要讀正確的資料,還要加上修證的功力,去撞開已經陷入煙霧瀰漫的佛法。
(其餘的干擾、恐嚇,不想提了!)


所以不要問我,後來的人都沒有證悟嗎?
循著我的資料自己去研究吧!
半寄


A Sigh

 

A reader asked whether anyone after the Buddha has attained enlightenment,

and why the teachings have become so distorted over time.


 

This morning, a young man also asked, “What can you contribute to Buddhism?”

 

I held myself back and did not react angrily.

After all the Buddhist articles I have written and contributed,

and he still asks me what I am trying to do?


 

Write a few articles for me to review. If I see potential in the next generation, I will consider what to do next.


Otherwise, open your eyes and properly read and understand others’ work before commenting further.

 


If the Dharma were easy to clarify,

I would not have needed decades of study and only completed its system in my sixties.


 

The suffering and effort involved cannot be imagined by outsiders.

 

It requires not only studying correct sources,

but also the power of practice and realization

to break through a Dharma tradition that has become confused and unclear.

(Let alone the distractions or threats I do not mention. )


 

So do not ask whether later practitioners attained enlightenment.

Study the materials I have provided and investigate for yourself.

 

Master Banji

沒有留言: