2012年1月2日 星期一

日記 Diary

Ever since I started the blog about a month and a half ago, I found that the process of think and writing has helped me with my understanding of myself and Buddha's teachings. (This was written late October.)

自從一個半月前開啟這個部落格,發現思考和寫作的過程幫助我了解自己,以及佛陀的教誨。(這是十月底寫的。)

In the first few weeks, there were so much information crammed in my brain, that it was actually a release to write them all down. But since I cannot just write random texts and hope to find an audience, I had to take all the information in my brain and categorize, analyze, digest, process and reunite them in order to present coherent articles. This process had help me solidified my understandings.

在一開始的幾個星期中,我的大腦有超多的知識,把它們寫下來,實際上是一個解脫。但我不能隨便亂寫,因為沒有人會懂我在寫什麼,所以我必須要把這些知識分類、分析、消化和組合,才能寫出一篇文章。這個過程幫助、鞏固了我對佛法的理解。

Now a days, the blog has evolved into a diary for me. I don't think about what I want to write every waking hours now. I just live my life and work on Practice. The ideas for articles only came to me when I have a new understanding or new experiences. Some of these came from reading, some from personal experiences and encounters and some are from thinking about what I already know.

今天,對我來說,這個部落格的文章已演變成為日記。我不會每一時、每一刻都有文章想要寫。只單純的過我的生活和修行。但當我從閱讀中、生活經驗或思考上有了一些新的認識或體會,我就會把它寫下來,成為一篇文章。

In Buddhist Texts, there are no stories of how people walk the path. All we read are people who have heard a particular teaching from Buddha and become happy, went home to Practice and become enlightened. We never get to learn about their trials and tribulations. It all seem so magical, so unapproachable.

在佛經裡,我不記得有讀過任何人修行經驗的文章,只讀過,「時,諸比丘聞佛所說,歡喜奉行。」或「時, 彼比丘聞佛所說,心大歡喜,禮佛而退,獨在靜處,精勤修習‧‧‧時,彼比丘即成羅漢,心得解脫。」我們都不知道他們的考驗和磨難,這一切都很神奇,難以接近。

From my articles, you might not know the details of the circumstances, but at least you will get a glimpse of the type of obstacles that I have encountered and my resolutions for them. These articles are all published in the order that they were conceived. So it will provide you with breadcrumbs that you can follow.

從我的文章,您可能不知道我面對障礙的細節,但當您看到文章時,表示我的障礙已處理過。這些文章都是按照順序發表的,若您每天閱讀,應該會讓您有在修行路上一關一關過的感覺。

Since we are all different, the specific obstacles and the timing will be different for all of us. But I think what we are trying to show is that reaching enlightenment does not have to be magic. It takes courage and will to advance one step at a time.

你我都不一樣,您面對的障礙和時機可能與我不同。但我們想要讓大家知道「悟」不是魔術,只需要勇氣和意志來一步一步的向前走。

I still read my old articles, to continually check for typos and grammatical errors, and I have found some of them shallow already. So I might write more articles on the same topics in the future to reflect my new understandings and to provide more depth.

我現在看之前的舊文章、不時的檢查錯誤,發現一些文章膚淺了。往後,也許會用一樣的主題來寫更多文章,表達新的理解。

I don't know how far I will get, but I hope my articles can inspire other people to preserver in their quest for their own personal enlightenment.

我不知道自己會走多遠,但希望這些文章可以激發大家去追求個人的修行。

沒有留言: